Best Time for Trekking – May,June,Sep,Oct.
Highest Altitude -12100ft.
Region – Uttarakhand.
Type – Moderate.
Length – Approx 20km.
Duration of trek – 4Days.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Janglik/Barua (Himanchal Pradesh)|
|DEPARTURE DATE||7th Sep,15th Sep,22nd Sep.|
|RETURN DATE||Approximately 13th Sep,22nd Sep,28th Sep|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions