Best Time for Trekking – This is 12 month trek.
Highest Altitude -13100ft..
Type – Easy.
Length – Approx 30km.
Duration of trek – 4Days.
|DEPARTURE DATE||13th June & 15th August|
|RETURN DATE||17th June & 19th August|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions
Arrive saari–Alt ( 2010M)
Trek to Deoriatal - Deoriatal (2378M) Distance 3 km. (Time taken 1-2 hours)
Deoriatal to Chopta(2680) through Rohini Bugyal. Distance 16km (Time taken 6-7 hours)