Best Time for Trekking – Sep-April.
Highest Altitude -9910ft.
Type – Easy.
Length – Approx 16km.
Duration of trek – 2Days.
||21st Sep & 28th Sep|
||22nd Sep & 29th Sep|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions
Reach Panthwari; 2-3 hours drive from Dehradun.Trek from Panthwari ((4,642 ft)) to Khatain Campsite(7627ft)