Tour to Brahmatal, a lake at which, according to mythology, Lord Brahma meditated is among the few journeys that are possible throughout the winter months while most of the trekking paths are closed. Lohajung is indeed a small town of wonderful mythological significance, which is also the base camp of that same Brahmatal trek. Here you have to interact with either the locals as well as hear the city’s great stories. Through all these stories, one catches a glimpse of regional culture and traditions.
Brahmatal journey is a great option for winter and has been on the opposite side of that same famous Propound. Among the many purposes for this trek are the stunning views of the Himalayan area from either the trail. The glacial lake is 3180 m above sea level. This trek’s trail is completely covered in snow and will be a heaven for lovers in snow. Hathi, Chowkhamba, Trishul, Nandaghunti, Nilkanth, Kamet, and Ghoda peaks are among the notable seven thousand visible. Much of the Propound trek trail, such as opinions of Bedni Bugyal, Ali Bugyal, & Junargali, could be seen from such a trek. Almost the entire walk is within the Cedar, Oak, conifer jungle as well as Fir that is a relaxing experience in the colder months. It is still largely untouched as well as serene because Brahmatal has generated a lot of spectators. The best time for Brahmatal Trek was from December- February.
That first enchanting Brahmatal trek is a winter trek from Kathgodam.
- Trekkers will be picked up from either the bus stand or any railway station by only the operator on more than just arrival at Kathgodam. During a 9-hour trip, trekkers arrive at Lohajung which is about 225 km away from Kathgodam through late in the afternoon as well as stay around for the night in the provided guest houses.
- The actual trek begins from the 2 days, from Lohajung to Bekaltal – those Trekkers can see magnificent Nandaghunti peaks onto the trail, carry via the fir as well as oak forests, and finish after a 5-hour long journey at Bekaltal, attempting to cover a distance of approximately 8 km.
- Trekkers walk from Bekaltal to the Brahmatal on the 3 day that is full of natural beauty so you can enjoy nature at its greatest!
- The path goes via the dense forests to either the top of that same Telindi to have a majestic Himalayan view.
- The route runs from the Khabekhal to Brahmatal onto the fourth day. The paths that run via Chota Jhandidar, as well as Bada Jhandidar, are difficult and tricky. The route is surrounded by large Himalayan ridges such as Mt. Trishul, Nandhaghunti but on both ends valleys.
- Starting on the 5 trekkers down the same path from the Brahmatal to Lohajung.
- Trekking starts from Lohajung to Kathgodam on the last day.
Brahmatal Trek Highlights:
Many of Brahmatal trek’s high points are:
- See that the beautiful little hamlets as well as rivulets.
- Get amazing views of that same Himalayan Ranges, Trishul as well as the views of the Nandhaghunti peaks as well.
- High altitude camping under beautiful night skies overlooking the beauty of the beginnings. With friends, enjoy a little bonfire.
- Walkthrough the wonderful Fir, Oak as well as Rhododendron Alpine Forests. Watch the region’s magnificent flora and fauna.
- Take the Chhota as well as Bada Jhandidar peaks.
- Not yet at least, taste its region’s local delights, interact as well as spend a little time knowing their culture as well as traditions with local people.
For learners as well as experienced trekkers, its Brahmatal trek is perfect. For just the novice, entering the world of trekking is indeed a great start. During the first-timers, Brahmatal trek can become a bit strict.
Get in Touch:
Address: 138/1, Smith Nagar, New Colony, Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007
Phone: 070556 13666