Best Time for Trekking – June-Sep.
Highest Altitude -14000ft.
Region -Himachal Pradesh.
Type – Easy.
Length – Approx 25km.
Duration of trek – 4Days.
||9th August & 23rd August|
||12th August & 26th August|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions
From Manali drive to Gulaba and trek to Gulaba Meadows camp (10300ft)
Gulaba to RolaKholi(12500)
RolaKholi to Bhrigu Lake back to RolaKholi