Best Time for Trekking -May,June,Sep,Oct.
Highest Altitude -15100ft.
Type – Moderate to Difficult.
Length – Approx 90km.
Duration of trek – 8Days.
||6th Sep & 20th Sep|
||14th & 28th Sep|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions
Arrive Yoksom (1720 M)
Yoksom (1720 M) - Tshoka (2957 M)/ (10 Km-6 hrstrek)
Tshoka (2957 M)-Dzongri (3683 M) via Phedang (3970 M) (6 hrs trek)
Dzongri (3683 M)-Thansingh (3946 M)/ (5-6 hrs)
Thansingh (3946 M) - Neeltal () - Lamuney (4189 M)/(2 hrs trek)
Lamuney (4189 M) - Goechala view point1 - Kokchurang (3704 M)(4 hrs trek)
Kokchurang (3704 M) to Bhakim (2638 M)/ (4-5hrstrek)