Best Time for Trekking – June-Sep.
Highest Altitude -14100ft.
Region -Himachal Pradesh.
Type – Easy to Moderate.
Length – Approx 26km.
Duration of trek – 5Days.
|RETURN DATE||15th August|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions
Arrive Manali - Jobra (Drive 01 hrs) / Jobra (2987 M) - Jwara (3375 M) (5 kms)
Jwara (3375 M) - BallukaGhera (3783 M) (7kms)
BallukaGhera (3783 M)-Hampta pass (4278 M)- Shea Goru (3735M)/ (7 kms)
Shea Goru (3735 M)-Chattru (3322 M)(3kms) /Chattru- Chandertal (4278 M) (Drive 70 kms)/ back to Chattru