Best Time for Trekking – July,Aug,Sep.
Highest Altitude -16105ft.
Region -Himanchal Pradesh.
Type – Moderate to difficult.
Length – Approx 45km.
Duration of trek – 7Days.
||11th July &24th Aug|
||17th july & 30th August|
Here are a few details that need to be kept in mind for this trek :-
- Itinerary can be changed en route, depending on health and weather conditions.
- Consumption of Alcohol during the entire trek is not allowed.
- Accommodation on the trail will be in tents ( camping)
- The group size would be 10 members per batch.
- ID cards is required for forest permissions
Arrive Kafnu (2401 M)
Kafnu (2401 M)- Mulling (3242 M) (11km trek)
Mulling (3242 M) - Karah (3552 M) (6 km trek)
Karah (3552 M) - Phutshirang (4107 M) (5 km trek)
Phutshirang (4107 M) - Mangrugse (4168 M) via pin Bhaba Pass (4909 M)/(11 km trek)